We're cranking things back up and will begin booking trips for the rest of April, May, and beyond. The weather is warming up, and Redfish are biting.
The unfortunate spread of Covid-19 has Victory Bay Charters closed. Our son, "D3" has Down Syndrome, and out of caution for him, we are isolating at home while the virus continues to spread. We are enjoying some quality family time though.
Hoping that business can resume at the end of April. I am booking trips for the summer and fall. September through November will fill up fast, so please do not wait until it's too late.
Captain Drake Morvant